Windows 7 Support End Date
How time files, after 10 great years of servicing computer users worldwide, the Microsoft Windows 7, one of Microsoft’s most successful Operating System, is having its support scheduled to cease on 14 January 2020. While there are many computers running various edition of Windows 7 as of now, does it mean chucking them to the computer graveyard or what options remains open for businesses that owns Windows 7 computers?
What will happen after Microsoft cease its support for Windows 7?
Your computer will continue to run except that Microsoft no longer provide security updates patches for Windows 7 machines which means as you use the same computer over time, it gets more susceptible to cyber attacks like malware, virus, Trojans, backdoor etc.
What are my options?
1) Upgrade your Windows– If you feel your computer is still serving you well and it just don’t justify changing a new computer. You may either do it yourself or engage our Windows Upgrade Services to help you upgrade your computer to the latest Windows 10.
2) Change a new Computer- If your computer is more than 4 years old, we will recommend you to change your new computer. You may drop us an enquiry for a quote.
If you prefer to upgrade your Windows Operating System, we have prepared some FAQ for you:
Do i need to buy a new Windows 10 License?
The good news is if you have an authentic Windows 7 license on your computer, you are not required to buy a Windows 10 upgrade license.
Is there a cost to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10
Its absolutely free if you are an existing owner of an authentic Windows 7 License holder and if you perform the upgrade services yourself. However if you feel more assured to have this done by the hands of a professional, we have various services packages to help you transit seamlessly to the new operating system.
I don't have an authentic Windows License, can i get Windows 10 for free?
Unfortunately no. Windows 10 is provided for holders of authentic Windows 7/8 holders. If you don’t possess a Windows 7 or Windows 8 license you may purchase a Windows 10 License.
The upgrade service is applicable for Desktops or Laptops
The upgrade service is applicable for Desktops and Laptops.
My Windows license comes with my computer but i don't see the product key. Can i still upgrade without buying a new Windows 10 license?
Most Windows 8 and onwards computers have product key embedded within the hardware of the computer thus if you own such computer, yes can upgrade without buying a new Windows 10 license.
I did not opt for the free Windows 10 upgrade formerly, am i still eligible for Free Windows 10 upgrade?
Yes, so long if you have an authentic Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, you can still upgrade to Windows 10 without buying a new Windows 10 License.,
Fields marked with asteriks (*) are mandantory.
BasicJust upgrade, i DIY the rest
- Upgrade to the relevant version of Windows 10 i.e. Windows 7 Home Premium–>Windows 10 Home.
- On-site service.
- Installation of Google Browser & Acrobat Reader.
- Data Backup and Restoration not included
- Software re-installation not included
Full UpgradeLet the Pro do the job
- On-site Service
- Upgrade to the relevant version of Windows 10 i.e. Windows 7 Pro–> Windows 10 Pro.
- Data Backup and Restoration*1*3
- Software and Printer re-installation*2*4
Terms & Conditions:
1. We will backup a maximum of 200GB data. A backup fee of $120 will be charged for every subsequent 100GB of data to be backed up.
2) For Software and printer installation and restoration, we will install a maximum of 5 software combined with printer installation. After which we will charge at $80/additional per software or printer to be installed.
3) In the backing up process, we will not backup system files for Windows or software as restoring them does not equate to restoring the software. To restore software functionality, it has to be installed.
4) Please prepare beforehand all required software installation discs and their respective product key. We are not responsible for unsucccessful activations of the program due to no product license key or software incompatibility with Windows 10.